By accessing any part of this website you agree to be bound by the following privacy policies which you should read carefully.
MohitMangal which will be referred as MOHITMANGAL.COM may change these conditions at any time without any prior notice. By your continued access and use of this website, you agree to be bound by the latest version of the site policies. Please check these periodically for any changes that may have been made.
1. COLLECTON & STORAGE OF INFORMATION
- Registration at MOHITMANGAL.COM require user/s to share their personal details including but not limited to name, father’s name, address, e-mail address, Mobile No., school, family background etc., which may be used by MOHITMANGAL.COM to arrive at a proper psychometric assessment.
- MOHITMANGAL.COM may collect by virtue of your access to the website also receive some other information, including but not limited to your browser type, operating system, IP address, date and time you visit the site, the areas or pages of the site that you visit, the amount of time you spend viewing the site, the number of times you return to the site, your location and other click-stream data to which you expressly hereunder.
- That due to our access to the website, some files may be stored on your system, to which you agree by accessing the website.
- MOHITMANGAL.COM stores and processes your information at the safe data centers/servers that are protected by physical as well as reasonable technological security measures and procedures in accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and Rules there under. You undertake not to object to your Information being transferred or used in this way.
2. HYPER TEXT LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
- MOHITMANGAL.COM may provide, through this Site, links to Web sites operated by others. If you decide to visit any linked site, you will be doing so at your sole risk and it is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against viruses or other destructive elements. MOHITMANGAL.COM makes no warranty or representation regarding, and does not endorse, any linked Web sites or the information appearing thereon or any of the products or services described thereon. Links do not imply that MOHITMANGAL.COM or this Site sponsors, endorses, is affiliated or associated with, or is legally authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol displayed in or accessible through the links, or that any linked site is authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol of MOHITMANGAL.COM.
3. USE OF INFORMATION
- MOHITMANGAL.COM shall have the right to use your Information as provided by you and such usage of your information by us does not amount to violation of any rights you might have in your Information. You agree to grant us a non exclusive world-wide, perpetual, revocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) right to exercise the copyright, publicity and database rights( but no other rights) you have in Your Information, in any media now known or not currently known, with respect to your Information.
- Notwithstanding the reasonable efforts in that behalf, MOHITMANGAL.COM cannot control the information provided by the Users which may be made available on the Website. You may find other User’s information to be offensive, harmful, inaccurate or deceptive. Please use caution and practice safe training when using the Website.
- MOHITMANGAL.COM may share the information provided by you with counselors/mentors, or as the case may be; to complete your requirement from MOHITMANGAL.COM; to contact you with information and promotional materials and offers from our company as well as from our affiliates, other related companies, educational institutions, marketing partners and other third parties, if you have agreed to receive such communications; to government if required under law or by any other mode as permissible in law.
The term “Confidential Information” shall mean all information, whether written, oral or visual, that may be disclosed or made available by the MOHITMANGAL.COM to the User/s, but not limited to:
- Technical, financial, commercial, or other information relating to the business or financial affairs, methods of operation or proposed methods of operation, accounts, transactions or products, proposed transaction or proposed products, security procedures, internal controls or computer or data processing programs, algorithms, electronic data processing applications, routines, sub routines, techniques, systems, policies, procedures or personal information of MOHITMANGAL.COM or User or any other customer, client, business partner, alliance or vendor of the MOHITMANGAL.COM
- Information or data which is confidential or proprietary to a third party which is in the possession, custody or control of MOHITMANGAL.COM; and
- All data, notes, summaries or other material derived from the information specified above.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, “Confidential Information” shall not include any information that:
- Is or becomes generally available to the public other than as a result of a disclosure by MOHITMANGAL.COM; or
- Is available to the user/s on a non confidential basis prior to the disclosure of such Confidential Information by the MOHITMANGAL.COM;
- Becomes available to the user/s on a non confidential basis from a source other than a MOHITMANGAL.COM only if such source is not subject to any prohibition against transmitting the information to the user/s;
- Was developed independently by the user/s without any reference to or use of the Confidential Information;
- Is approved for release upon the written permission of the MOHITMANGAL.COM;
- Is required to be disclosed to a government/ judicial/ quasi judicial body in pursuance of an order.
In such events, where possible, the user shall give adequate notice to the MOHITMANGAL.COM, as the case may be, before making any disclosure so that the MOHITMANGAL.COM may have adequate opportunity to respond prior to such disclosures; as also make disclosures only to the extent as required.
Further, you agree and undertake:
- That all the Confidential Information shall be considered and shall remain a trade secret and the sole property of MOHITMANGAL.COM;
- That using utmost care, you shall hold interest for MOHITMANGAL.COM and keep in strict confidence all Confidential Information and not disclose to any person/ third party or use for any purpose or allow the disclosure or use of any Confidential Information except as required for the purposes of the engagement or as permitted in terms of the Agreement;
- To employ all reasonable measures to protect the Confidential Information from unauthorized or inadvertent disclosure, including measure no less protective then those measures that you employs to protect own information of a like nature;
- Not to publish, disclose or allow disclosure to others ( including, without limitation, the tax professional’s affiliates or agents ) of any Confidential Information that has been made available to the user/s;
- To restrict internal access to the Confidential Information on a need to know basis who have been instructed as to the confidential nature of such information and who are either subject to a corporate nondisclosure policy established by their employer or have executed a non disclosure agreement reasonably designed to maintain MOHITMANGAL.COM’s proprietary rights and to ensure the confidentiality and non-use of the Confidential Information as set forth in this Agreement;
- To be responsible for any breach of this Agreement caused by the tax professional;
- That notwithstanding the return of any Confidential Information in accordance with this agreement herein, the user and its employees and agents shall continue to hold in confidence all Confidential Information, which obligation shall survive any expiration or termination of this Agreement for a period of one year.
- All Product and Services marks contained herein that are not MOHITMANGAL.COM or MOHITMANGAL.COM marks are the trademarks of their respective owners. References that we make to any names, marks, products or services of third parties or information do not, unless otherwise indicated, constitute or imply our endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of the third party, information, product or service.
7. JURISDICTION AS PER INDIAN LAWS
- These conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian laws. All disputes are subject to jurisdiction of the courts of Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. This website can be accessed from any place around the world. However, by accessing this website you agree that the laws of India, without regard to rules relating to conflict of laws, will apply to all matters relating to your use of this website. Users of this website accessing it from places outside of India acknowledge that they do so voluntarily and are responsible for complying with local laws. MOHITMANGAL.COM reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, at the sole discretion of MOHITMANGAL.COM
- These Site Terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and this supersedes and replaces all previous or coexisting understandings/agreements, written/oral, with respect to the subject matter. If any of these conditions is determined by a court of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, that provision shall be severed from these conditions and the remaining provisions shall continue in full force and effect.